TMM Site Safety Manager,LLH
Purpose of the position
Assist TMM Manager in developing, implementing and maintaining Quality / Health & Safety / Environmental Management Systems onsite
- To ensure that TMM follow Linde SHEQ policy and local EHS regulations
- To provide technical assistance/advise to sales team/operation team
- To provide TMM complaint handling as a member of complaint handling team
- To provide safety training, safety standard conduction to site team member
- Document all EHS related inspections, calibrations & checks Onsite
- Assist in the development & implementation of Safe Operating Procedures& SHEQ procedures for onsite
- Perform site wide housekeeping inspections and PGI/SMBWA implementation at the Onsite Facility including assisting with KPI setting & reporting
- Maintain all EHSQ registers including corrective actions, incident, hazards, license & Safety Data Sheet maintenance.
- Lead incident investigations, reporting and corrective action monitoring.
- Identify and assess working environment risk, fire emergency rehearses
- Liaising with Team Leaders to ensure adequate ‘On the Job’ & Online training requirements (manual handling, incident & hazard reporting etc.) is completed & documented in a timely manner
- Assist compliance related customer enquiries
- Assist in conducting internal audit, host and follow up the 3rd party audit and customer audit
- Adherence to all Health, Safety and Environment requirements and compliance with both Corporate and Legislative Policies and Acts
- Minimum 3 years experienceyears’ experience in electronics & special gas operations
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical, Mechanical or equivalent.
- Certified Safety Engineer is preferring
- Experience in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Self-motivated and able to work independently
Strong communication skills, team work ability and problem solving
- Fluent English in written and oral communication