– Plan and coordinate scheduling and dispatch activities for Linde depots in an assigned region to ensure customer demand requirements are met including on time delivery & product quality.
– Understand the logistics of inventory and production levels within the scheduling area of responsibility,
– Meet Key Performance Indicators for safety, customer service and cost by working with Sales, Field Transportation Management, Logistics and Distribution Planner colleagues to efficiently balance demand with driver and equipment resources.
– Utilize Distribution systems of GOLD, MIDIS and Tel-tank to effectively analyze customer forecast to avoid service interruptions while minimizing cost.
– Partner with Field Transportation Management to effectively manage Drivers, with specific regard to scheduling and dispatching.
– Maintain and update all GOLD customer data, which influences forecast accuracy. Maintain Tel-tank instructions for after-hours coverage and alarms for low level, offset and usage rate.
– Identify, develop, and drive distribution best practice initiatives with Distribution and other cross-functional teams.
– Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competencies Required:
– Must possess demonstrated experience forging positive working relationships with both external customer’s and internal BOC team members
– Proven track record in modelling change orientation and adaptability in a fast-paced environment essential
– GOLD proficiency required
– Degree in logistics or related areas.
– Able to write and read English, simple spoken English.
– Thinking logically and detail oriented.
– Good communication and coordination skills.
– Experience in scheduler roles in transportation related industry is preferred.