What you will enjoy doing:
- Responsible for selling industry products or services by working with current customers
- Responsible for needs analysis, development, negotiate, installation or delivery and post- sales services to all industry gas customers within target market
- Builds relationships with key decision makers at multiple levels (e.g., technical, plant managers) and maintain constant contact
- Call on current and potential customers
- Keep customers informed on new products or services, pricing, changes, etc, to provide professional suggestions on the safe use of industry gas
- Be responsible for the information collecting of industry gas customers
- To understand the application of industry products and development.
- Be responsible for making the sales plan; and responsible for completing it.
- Identify and develop new industry gas customer
- Be responsible for the DSO control of customers.
- Prepare reports on industry gas market trends, costumer habits, competitive activities, customer
visiting, and other necessary information
– Complete other works assigned by lead manager.
What makes you great:
- Good communication skill with different department.
- Strong sales development and management skills
- Good track record of managing direct sales involving complex/ multi- layer decision making process
- 3- 5 years sales or related industry experience in a business to business setting preferably within specialized industry
- Deep commercial and industry specific expertise
- Good command in oral and written English
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Have Driving license is preferred